Monday, December 30, 2013

Did he just call me fat?

Santa brought me bronchitis for Christmas and because of the holiday I ended up in one of those walk in places instead of at my Drs. They decided I needed 2 shots, a round of antibiotics, and cough suppressants. The male nurse that came in to give me the shots was (of course) cute. I was not expecting to have to drop my drawers so I was embarrassed about what bloomers I had on. He shot one cheek and that hurt but the second shot in the other cheek hurt worse. I asked why and he said "Thicker on that side." Did he just call my butt lopsidedly fat? I turned to look at him and I almost asked but I didn't want to know. I was speechless at the time but I quietly giggled about it later. I'm using that as motivation once I get well to make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment