Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Gearing up

One thing I can't stand is people who complain with no intention of change. I think those people are unhappy and use that unhappiness to gain sympathy and attention from others. It's a pet peeve of mine and I've pissed off quite a few people calling them out. My thoughts... If you are unhappy you will change it, otherwise it's not as bad as you pretend it to be.

This holiday season has destroyed my attempts of eating better and I feel terrible because of it. For weeks now I have felt bloated and had indigestion problems, lack energy, poor sleep, my skin is looking terrible, and my mood is crabby. It was a friend who suggested I try Advocare. That seems to be a popular product to use to clean out the toxins and get your body back on a nutritional track. Most people follow a meal plan with very specific rules but my overall goal is to feel better.

So here is my game plan... My friend gave me the Advocare Herbal Cleanse that I will try for 10 days. I have so many food allergies that following the recommended food list would be impossible for me. So my plan is to stick to cleaner, less processed foods during this time. I probably won't quickly lose the weight everyone is bragging about losing but if I continue a healthier diet, I will get there. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment