Down 1.8 lbs.
I know that's water weight so I am not celebrating yet. But at least it motivates me to continue. I did a repeat of yesterday's fiber drink and breakfast. I was too full from the fiber drink so I could only get down half the oatmeal.
I went to the gym. I was excited to return to a basic weight class I had been going to before Xmas. I walked in and started digging out some weights, a mat, and found a spot near a mirror. Then someone told me the class had been replaced with Yoga! I quickly put my equipment up and slinked out the back. I was so embarrassed. I'm sure all the hardcore yoga people were like, "What is this nut doing with dumbells?" I was going to just leave and start my errands but I followed some music to a zumba class and did that instead. Something is better than nothing!
I had almonds after class because the smaller breakfast wasn't holding me as well as yesterday. Then later for lunch I had a salad with plain grilled chicken cut up and a raspberry vinagrete dressing. Again I used baby carrots as a crunch instead of crackers. I craved an afternoon snack as well. Had a banana.
By dinnertime I wanted a chocolate chip cookie. And ice cream. Maybe a pop tart. Definitely hot chocolate. My weakness was setting in and I wanted to sneak a bite of something. But I managed to eat plain grilled chicken, steamed broccoli, and a yam patty with cinnamon and I no longer wanted those temptations. I had fresh fruit for dessert/snack.
I don't think I've peed as much today as I did yesterday but honestly I don't see how I would have anything left. Yesterday was crazy. Today is manageable. Now to take those evening pills and head to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment