Day 7 - gained .4 lbs.
Day 8 - lost .4 lbs
I ate good yesterday up until the Mexican restaurant. I kept myself in check while I could at home and stuck to the plan. I ordered my usual (1 Chalupa no guac) and limited myself on basket of chips. I left feeling better than I usually do when I go. Maybe my system has started to recover from the abuse from the last few months.
This morning I was surprised to see the scale down rather than up. Usually the day after Mexican food I'm always up a pound. Today I played in the kitchen experimenting with new recipes and preparing clean foods. I felt like a TV food show. Only I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I am on the fence on spaghetti squash. Had that for the first time today. I have to admit that booger is neat to handle but I need to learn some cool recipes for it.
One thing I've learned is that no matter how hard you try to eat clean, it's impossible to do it 100 percent of the time. Eating out requires some will power, creativity, and forgiveness to enjoy in moderation. One "dirty" meal will not derail the whole effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment