Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 5

Down .2 lbs again.

This confirms my initial thinking of losing the water weight first. Now I can believe that these smaller changes are the result of clean eating. Remember that true weight loss is a slow process.

Pinterest is the anti-diet. Every time I look for clean recipes I end up on how to make  a fabulous homemade warm pimento cheese sandwich or devilishly rich chocolate dessert. Curse you Pinterest! I've already started thinking of things I can't wait to eat and now I have recipes I can't wait to try. And most aren't clean. They are dirty. So very very dirty. Haha

Breakfast was fruit again. Followed by almonds for a snack. Lunch was a tuna wrap and raw baby carrots. Dinner was ground turkey with homemade taco seasoning (sans the salt) in a tortilla. I saw a recipe today for "ice cream" made from bananas. I thought I would give it a whirl. One frozen banana, pureed, with a tsp of whey protein powder for chocolate flavoring. It was interesting to say the least. The powder was not my favorite but it does give me ideas to experiment with other flavors in the future.  A frozen banana has endless possibilities. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment