Down .2 lbs. Such a tiny amount.
I admit I was disappointed but when I looked in the mirror I didn't look as squishy as I had when I started so I'm OK with that. Another plus is I don't have that blah feeling anymore of feeling fat. Do you know what I mean?
You might be wondering why I am not telling my weight each day. I'm short so a number on a scale will look different for me than it would for a taller person. I don't want anyone comparing their results to me or thinking that because we are both X feet tall you should weigh X lbs too. That's why I don't want to focus on the before and after numbers. All that matters is being healthy for your height.
Breakfast was fruit. I was happy I got to take pills this morning instead of the fiber drink. Not that I minded the drink but I just craved a change. I skipped snack time because I was out running errands. Lunch was the other half of last night's dinner. I fell asleep around 2nd snack time and missed that too. Dang it. Dinner was a whole wheat tortilla with raspberry vinegrete dressing, lettuce, and grilled chicken. Broccoli on the side. I had a banana after. More pills for bedtime.
I'm not sure if I like these bedtime pills or not. I've heard things from "best sleep ever" to "crazy dreams." For me, it's the crazy dreams that won't quit. It is a deep sleep (apparently I never knew about the scary thunderstorm last night that knocked out the power). I'm typically a light sleeper. But let me tell you just how deep this sleep is with the dreams... I wasn't liking where this one dream was headed and somehow I managed to get awake. I had to walk around the house to shake it off and I even played on the Internet for a while. When I went back to sleep the dream picked back up! I had no choice but to ride the dream out until morning. I would like very much for some dreamless sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment