Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 3

Down 1.2 lbs.

Interesting. That motivated me to hit the gym again this morning. After sweating it out at the gym I felt good all day. Not tired, not cranky, and not craving anything.

A quick run through of what I ate... Breakfast was the fiber drink in lemonade and oatmeal with raisins. Snack was a 100 can pack of almonds. Lunch was surprisingly yummy. I experimented and put a small amt of raspberry vinegrete on a whole wheat tortilla. Then I layered lettuce and diced grilled chicken. Rolling it up was tough but nothing a few toothpicks couldn't handle. Then I had fresh broccoli on the side. Late afternoon snack was a banana. Dinner I was a little less strict on myself.  It's Friday night and eating out. Went to a sushi place and had miso soup, salad with Ginger dressing, steamed chicken, steamed veggies and steamed white rice. I know I know. I cheated but I only ate half of everything and I felt like having it all steamed was a better choice. I did splurge with lightly dipping my chicken in the white sauce. I don't know what that stuff is but it's soooo good.

I don't expect tomorrow's weigh in to be anything fabulous. I don't think I did terrible tonight but the psychological aspect of eating out is telling me I destroyed all my work. I must not faulter.

No comments:

Post a Comment